The Legislature has many schedules, agendas, and calendars. Most are available on the Agendas, Schedules, and Calendars page.
- Committee Agendas - Display the date, time, and location of committee meetings and the bills to be heard.
- Daily and Weekly Meeting Schedules - For the selected day or week, display schedule for the day and list the agendas for all the committees scheduled to meet.
- House and Senate Introductions - Display bills to be introduced that day in the House or Senate.
- Session Cut-off Calendar - Calendar dates associated with legislative days and cut-offs.
- Capitol Campus Activities and Events - Calendar of events on the Capitol Campus.
- Floor Activity Reports - (also available on the House and Senate home pages and the Bill Information page). Display bills scheduled to be heard on the floor as well as amendments, sponsors, descriptions, roll call vote totals, bill history, and related documents.