LEGISLATIVE ETHICS BOARD AGENDA AND MEETING NOTICE
June 16, 2015
Senate Hearing Room 3 – John A. Cherberg Building
- Approval of April minutes
Request for advisory opinion – RSS feed from legislator’s legislative page allowed on campaign website? Rep. Graham Hunt
- Review of Senate’s proposed social media policy
- Report from subcommittee on the definition of travel for reporting purposes
- Call for public comment
- Recess public meeting and convene in non-public executive session for discussion of pending complaints prior to determination of reasonable cause. Estimated time to be announced.
- Reconvene the public meeting – any new or unfinished business - adjourn
The regular meeting schedule for 2015 is:
These meetings are scheduled to start at 12 PM, in Olympia, and the locations will be posted on this site.