Select Committee on Pension Policy
Composition of the Select Committee
- Four members of the Senate, appointed by the President of the Senate.
- Four members of the House of Representatives, appointed by the Speaker of the House.
- Four representatives of active members, appointed by the Governor.
- Two representatives of retired members, appointed by the Governor.
- Four employer representatives, appointed by the Governor.
- The Directors of the Department of Retirement Systems and the Office of Financial Management.
Current Terms of Membership
Legislative members serve from the close of the session in which they are appointed, until the close of the next regular session held in an odd-numbered year. If a successor is not appointed during a session, the member's term continues until the member is reappointed or a successor is appointed.
Senator Barbara Bailey
Senator Steve Conway
Senator Steve Hobbs
Senator Mark Schoesler
Representative Bruce Chandler
Representative Matt Manweller
Representative Timm Ormsby
Representative Pat Sullivan
Active Member Representatives|
J. Pat Thompson
Retired Member Representatives|
Employer Representatives |
Directors of DRS and OFM|
David Schumacher, OFM
Tracy Guerin, DRS